Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, December 12

Hibernation

I have too much going on at present, and need to cut out unimportant stuff. This measns I shall have to resist blogging - either writing mine or reading yours - for a while. So until things lighten up - God bless and have a Happy Christmas.

Except Kyle, to whom I wish a blessed Feast of the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Oh, yes, I will also up date you tomorrow about how our carol service went.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit and comment, you´re ever welcome there, you and your wife and your six kids!!

    God bless you all!!!

    and sorry for the language, but....

    kisses from alĂȘ(alessandra) and alb(alberto).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, blessed Advent, man. I hope you have some great family time in the upcoming weeks.

    ReplyDelete