Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, June 4

Tight Schedule IV

I managed to swap my warden duty from the 10th to the 3rd of June. this worked great - in fact the other guy phoned me first asking for exactly the same swap!

I didn't have to lead the service, but I was still on the rota for intercessions. I was preparing these, but kept getting called away for stuff and never managed to meet the church pastoral assistant, who normally updates me with appropriate matters for the intercessions. And so my prayers were very good in themselves, but not very comprehensive.

In the second service they were having a Bolivian theme, since we are sending a group of peolpe there this summer to support our missionary's work with the children of prisoners that have to live in the jail with teir parents. So there were Spanish songs, and they asked me to do the Lord's prayer in Spanish. Well, I managed to convince most people that I speak the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment