Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, June 25

Gymnudity

I am always disturbed by the way people wonder around completely naked in the gym changing rooms. It’s just not the way I have been brought up. But when in Rome…. So I have trained myself to be a little less prudish and make my dash to the shower with less haste.

Today, I was more relaxed, being the only one in there.

I noticed someone had left their bag on the bench: a rather effeminate shape and pattern. The pink shoes with it helped me to decide not to be wondering around naked when the guy who owned them came back in.

But then I noticed the lockers had moved….AARRGGGHHH!…I was wondering around naked in the Ladies’ changing room!

Hastily back in the men's room - I have never been so happy to see a naked hairy man coming out of the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment