Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, August 26

Soul Survivor

My kids brought back a fantastic report of Soul Survivor (week C).

They obviously had a great time – food, mud fights, etc.

But the things they kept telling me about were the teaching seminars. My boys are not given to listening to sermons. They hate mine! But at Soul Survivor they were able to listen for 50 minutes or more without noticing the time go by.

That in itself is a miracle.

But what is more of a miracle is that my third son – the least spiritual of the bunch – was keen to get out his Bible and show me the verses they had been teaching on. Mindblowing!

So I am well pleased with anything that can fan into flame the spark of their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment