Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Thursday, June 25

Interview report X

Still no news.

Getting desperate now.

On 1st July all my direct debits go out. There is nothing to pay them with. Tomorrow is the last day when I can make internet transfers from my company account to my private accounts, which I can only do if I know I have got the job and there will be money coming into the company. I suppose I can withdraw cash from one bank, walk around the corner and re-deposit it in the other bank on Monday or Tuesday.

If I don't have the job, then the bills will not be paid and I'm off back to the citizen's advice bureau again.

These are the kind of desperate times when God acts. Somehow I feel my recent sermon on 'active patience' from James 5 is relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment