Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Sunday, July 26

Heavy Sunday

Not posted for a while - too busy.

Being unemployed:
  • Church thinks I can prepare sermons and servises 24 hours per day
  • Jobcentre thinks I can hunt for jobs 24 hours per day
  • Mrs thinks I can be super-house-husband 24 hours per day
  • Mrs thinks I can babysit 24 hours per day
  • Mrs thinks that I can talk to her 24 hours per day

...plus, I'd like a bit of time to myself please, to do all the things I've wantd to do but not had the time!

Anyway - today the bulk of the church is at New Wine. Guess who get's to man the fort?

9:30 service - lead the service and preached (If 'speak' goes to 'spoke' why doesn't 'preach' go to 'proach'?)

11:00 service - lead the service and preached

6:30 service - lead the service and stood in for the duty warden, who has gone to New Wine without arranging anyone to swap duties. Well, it would have been me anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment