Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, August 18

A better day

  • My car has been repaired and is parked again on my drive. Seems small and pokey compared to the courtesy car, but at least its mine. Also, they had to repair the adjacent damage so the whole thing is much improved, adn they even topped up the power steering fluid so that is much quieter too. (Except ther is still a leak leaving puddles under my parking spaces)
  • The Jobseeker's Allowance people say they will get my paperwork processed today, so I am hopeful for a paymen t before the end of the week.
  • My parents kindly lent the £400 excess for the car, which I should be able to claim back and return to them, but they also included an extra £100. If it were possible to earn a place in heaven they would ahve two tickets already!
  • Enjoyed some nice family walks with what's left of my family while the teenagers are at soul survivor. Canal, beach, nature reservce - can't beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment