Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Sunday, August 23

Ford KA power steering fluid leak II

Well, I've put in the new fluid, and the leak stop fluid, and it all ended in a puddle under the car within 48 hours. I think I will have to take it to a garage to get the leak fixed.

[Edit 10 July 2012 ...


The leak was on the steering rack, not just the pump. I bought a new (ie refurbished) steering rack, but never got round to putting it on (long story) and have no scrapped the car but still have a spare steering rack.

So: if you need a Ford KA power steering rack, I am open to offers if you are willing to collect. Leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you to giving approximate location (this is supposed to be an anonymous blog) and we'll take it form there.]

No comments:

Post a Comment