Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Friday, August 27

I'm Back

Yeehaa! I'm Back

Not helped by Blogger locking me out of my account for several months!!!!

The main news is that I am back at work. No longer unemployed! It was 16.5 months between finishing my old job and starting my new one.

I am back at my main client between 2006 and 2009 - same money, nearly the same desk, basically the same work.

Basically, my testimony is that the Lord cared for me while I was off work. I'll give more details in future posts.

The main thing is, I'm back.

However, I won't be posting long or frequently - one of my new resolutions being to be more diligent at work and less abusive of the company's internet provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment