Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Friday, October 29

Thieves break in and steal?

Went to the church late last night to help Mrs set up for one of her toddler groups.

Could not switch the burlar alarm off to save my life. Sure I was typing in the right number. Visions of blue flashing lights and an embarrassing arrest. Gave up trying, and went into the church office to phone the warden. Then the alarm stopped. And there were spooky noises coming up the corridor......

It turned out that while I was busy trying to go in at the front door and switch the alarm off, the Vicar was going out the back door trying to switch it on. The alarm didn't know whetehr to listen to him or me. So it just threw its toys out of the pram. All sorted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment