Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, December 20

... adding insult to injury

We found out that the new man who took over my wife's work at the old church ran the CHildren's presentation yesterday. The report is that it was mostly him talking. What a surprise! But the annoying thing was that his presentation - unwrapping presents which had meanings - was an idea whic he stole form my wife when she was trying to arrange to do something with the toddlers. She would 0f course have involved the kids more than him, but he doesn't share her skills. He rejected her, saying he had ideas of his own. But when it comes to the actual event, he steals her idea and presents it as his own work.

Lord, help me to forgive, because I don't think I can do it without your intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment