Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, March 7

Rheumatoid arthitis flare-up

I think it was back in Feb. that I reported my wife had had a steroid injection for her arthritis.

It didn’t work.

She went back a week later for another.

It didn’t work.

And another.

It didn’t work.

Finally, she went in again, and this time asked for the injections to be given straight into her knees. This time it does seem to have taken effect, although she is not back to what she was before the flare up. She is back on her feet, and can manage a more or less normal life. I am back at work, and back in the bedroom.

Today we went for the second required check up prior to starting her new drugs, and being trained in how to do the injections. They are going to try to get her started on it before our holiday in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment