Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Friday, October 25

Rejected

My project to report for the XYZ site has now been knocked back three times by my reviewer.  He accepts that I have dealt with everything that the client wants, but he now wants me to tresh out a side issue that I have discovered.  it is a UV plant with three channels that are supposed to carry the same flow but I have found records showing up to 780% variation between them.  The sure staff deny that there is any sensor present to measure this, and yet the record is there so something must be measuring it.  And a variation greater than 10% falls outside of the specification.

Personally I think that these are momentary blips that we should ignore, but the boss seems determined to overspend the budget investigating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment