Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, October 22

Returning to the true faith

Ha!  You thought this would be a religious post, when really I'm just dating that I have got rid of my iphone and am back with samsung.

The iphone was my son's, which he kindly have me when my original samsung was stolen.  But I never got on with it.to be fair it was an old one with buttons slow to respond, but fundamentally I didn't get on with itunes, which never acknowledged that it was now my phone and wouldn't let me instal my own apps.and it was just not so intuitive to use. 

Now it was a genuine accident that I poured coke over it, which apparently you are not supposed to do.  It died.

So it was a terrible shame that I had to buy a samsung again.  Its only an old second hand galaxy S, but the difference is amazing.  I don't understand why apple think they are copied when samsung is so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment