Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, July 16

Typing while asleep

Mrs asked me to type up her latest MA essay the other day. It stretched late into the evening, with her dictating and me typing. It went past the time I frequently fall asleep in fromt of the TV. So, while she dictated, I fell asleep. This did not stop me typing - I still typed 4 words. When I woke up again, I had actually typed the right words in the right order: each word having two spelling errors but still remarkably good, considering I was asleep at the time I typed! (I don't type that much better when I am awake.)

Later in the eveing I performed less well, giving her three lines of KKKKKKKKKK in the middle of a paragraph.

She is proof reading it today, so we will see how angry she is when I get home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment