Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, September 25

Faith, Hope, and Sunglasses

After a weekend;

Baby: - still no signs, but at least this is the week when trying is great fun!!!

Training: - struggling a bit – see my reply to Kyle Potter's comment under “One theme four applications” below.

Work: - Couldn’t get my hopefully future client to sign anything till I have handed in my notice with my employer [politics]. Today I have handed my notice in. It’s like jumping off a tall building hoping that the person who said he wants to catch you but can’t promise till you’ve actually jumped, actually turns up to catch you. But then that is faith, isn’t it?

On Sunday saw a man wearing sunglasses on a cloudy morning. Perhaps he knew the weather forecast said it would brighten up? This to is like our faith – we live today in the hope of God’s promises as if they have already been fulfilled, and the world thinks we are mad. But they don’t know our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment