Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, September 13

Update

Work: my boss has been chasing me for a decision, so I had to tell him no decision yet but most likley moving to Freelance work. I just need confirmation that I have somewhere to jump to.

Baby: Mrs is still having some feelings - the next few dasy will reveal if implantation has in fact occured. In other words we are still riding the roller coaster.

Other: trouble with a teenage son. Being argumentative, not accepting discipline, and bullying younger [and older] siblings. Stubborn - like his Dad. He is his own worst enemy - if he just kept quiet we wouldn't even know he was doing anything wrong.
The picture shows the lake at Riano, Spain. Pinched off someone else's website - apologies for copyright breach but I can't remember where I got it from to acknowledge it. I passed through this valley before the dam was sealed to make the lake, and was friends with some of the people who were moved out of the original Riano village that is now flooded. I get homesick looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment