Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, June 26

A God who answers

Mrs Roman Catholic in my workplace prayer group attributes the 'miraculous' healing of her mother to my prayer at last week's meeting. Well, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who prayed, but it's nice to get this kind of feedback.

Her Mum had gone through surgery many years before and since they stick a tube down your neck as part of the general anasthetic and she has a small windpipe, she was injured and could not eat solids for 12 months. She recently had another operation, and [I don't quite get this bit] didn't tell the anesthetist about the previous problems. So, after she woke up, she found she could not eat any solids again - hence our prayers last week. And now, the 'miracle' is that within a week of that prayer, she is eating virtually normally agian. ie 7 days compared to 12 months.

[I have used inverted commas around 'miracle' etc since that is what we are calling it but I can't prove that that is what it is]

No comments:

Post a Comment