Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, June 11

Tight Schedule V

Lead the 9:30 this sunday. Generally went well, but I forgot the Lord's prayer and had to tag it on after the sermon. Also, because I am nervous, I look very down in the mouth. I need to learn to smile reassuringly, even if I am in a panic.

I was supposed to be distibuting communion in the 11:00 service, but since Church of England rules require an ordained minster to officiate (Where is that in the Bible?) and they were all away at the Curate's ordination, the congregation was deprived.

I was preaching in the evening service. It seemed to go down well, though of course people that weren't impressed don't say so unless they disagree strongly. But the Vicar seemed happy with it, so i feel happy too.

Rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment