Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Thursday, February 12

Need a new client III

Well, I've had my interview.

No, I've not got the job.

Unemployment looms.

Repossession (forclosure) looms.

Apparently I fall between two stools: too expensive for the junior role but (having been out the the relevant feild for two years) not sufficiently hot to step into the senior role, and they can't wait for me to brush up.

All of my lines of enquiry have now reache dead ends.

I can go back and try to pick some of them up again.

And I can send my CV to a whole load more agencies. But I've already sent it to the most relevant ones! My only hope at present is that some of the jobs I previosuly rejected for being too distant are still available.

Doom and gloom all round.

At times like this its important to remember that God is not surprsed by these events, and can also see what is around the corner, and writes "I know the plans I have for you......plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

It's just that the plan might include a bit of unemployement and separation from the treasures of this world, and that process, while ultimately good, will still be painful.

Normal life is an adventure with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment