Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Friday, February 13

Philosophy for the despondent

The glass is neither half empty nor half full:
the glass is an opportunity for further filling.

When you are in employment and your mortgage and lifestyle depend on the income from it, you are trapped. You dare not jump off the juggernaut. You are railtracked into continuing in that career and trying to advance and progress within it.

Being made redundant gives you an opportunity to completely rewrite your life. You no longer have anything to lose, so anything can be attempted.

So strangely, I am almost looking forward to it!

(Notwithstanding all the above, whatever direction the Lord takes me, please pray that I will be able to feed, clothe and house my family.)

No comments:

Post a Comment