Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, April 1

I'm back

Q - Why have I not been blogging?

A - I have been working very busily at my recent client, with no time for such things. This is how I like to be! Also, my mobile broadband USB doesn't seem to be working.

My preent position is: Not Working!

My recent client extended my contract till 31st March. Great! But I have no new client, and am back to begging off my parents for survival. As a freelancer, I'm not eligible for state unemployment benefits, because I'm not really unemployed in that sense. I'm just between clients.

So please pray for a new client to call on my services, so that I can earn my existence rather than sponging of Mum and Dad at my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment