Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, March 10

Gossip

I found out today that a former colleague has divorced and remarried.

It's none of my business to know why, but one is curious, nosey. The new wife is another colleague. Did he split with his first wife just so that he could have her?

So I guiltily ask someone what happened.

It turns out that it was his first wife that had been seeing someone else - the butch female security guard (who was supposed to have been 'doing it' with the female CEO for some time). So my colleague had been patiently and silently suffering for many years. I still don't know the order f events, but knowing a bit more of the circumstances I am less inclined to jump to conclusions than I was to start with.

Gossip is bad, but in this instance stopped me from misjudging someone.

(Plus it's another case of a homosexual trying to get along in a heterosexual marriage and surprise surprise, it doesn't work)

No comments:

Post a Comment