Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, March 9

Need a new client VIII

I am now well into my period with my current (short term) client. It's nice work - a steady plod that doesn't take too much thought, with some local site visits to check on the stuff I am putting on the plan.

But it's only for two weeks.

There is a possible one week extension if the client gets the funding.

But then after that I will be out on my ear again.

The good news is that the work I am currently doing will still earn me more in the month than had I stayed as an employee rather than becoming freelance. But it's not enough to meet my bills (which is why I went freelance in the first place.)

I know that I am surrounded by people being made redundant, but I can't help thinking that they are better off than me since they qualify for all kinds of state aid, which I don't. Plus I have no savings to fall back on (my fault). Plus I have seven kids to feed.

So I still need prayer for the situation to be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment