Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, April 8

Work

Still no work. No client. No glimmer of a client. If it carries on like this I shall end up having to take on an un suitable,staff position somewhere. Cleaning the streets, maybe.

My wife is full of faith - "God did not give us this house just to take it away again". Great. But I've read Job, and I know God can do what he likes and is under no obligation to sort out the petty details of my finances. He can and probably will, owing to his love and grace, but is under no obligation to do so, and he has bigger national and global plans of which my life is just a small part.

2 comments:

  1. Hi from Australia

    Yeah I've read Job too - just remember it has a happy ending.

    I'm having to trust God with uncertainty too - with a sick cat and an eviction notice.

    God Bless

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ambersun

    Thanks for your kind and encouraging comments.

    I pray that your cat may recover today without need of a Vet, and that you may find new accomodation that is cheaper and better quality (ie more for less) than the one from which you are being evicted.

    Yours in Christ

    Simon

    ReplyDelete