Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Friday, May 29

Need a new client XIX

Two months with no work!

Still no clarity as to what my future is.

I may yet get that remote contract job, I may yet get a local permanent one. Neither have responded - presumably owing to the half term holidays.

Well at least we are getting good weather!

And despite the holidays, the house is quiet. Yesterday, my eldest was away doing his Duke of Edinburgh award scheme, the next four were away fell-walking with the church youth group, nr 6 was at a friends house, and so we just had the baby at home. who was happy because someone at church has given us a plastic rocking horse for her.

My main worry now is paying the mortgage in June. Thanks to the church's generosity, I think I have enough, but it will be touch and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment