Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Friday, May 29

Need a new client XX

I have heard today that the local permanent job I was applying for has been turned down. Apparently, based on my CV they think I am more of a hydraulics engineer than a senior modeller in their field. The fact I have already done four years as a senior modeller for their rivals, but only three years in a more junior post in hydraulics doesn't seem to have entered their equation.

Anyway, sour grapes aside: I didn't particularly like that company and didn't particularly want to do Senior Modelling work (it would seem like a step backwards) and i didn't particularly want a permanent job. So apart from being local, and a JOB, I am quite happy.

Mrs will be more disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment