Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, July 1

Interview report XII

STILL NO NEWS!!

The agent emailed on Tuesday to say that the relevant bosses were having a meeting on Wednesday. So I have patiently waited for the phone.........

Meanwhile, I have started cancelling direct debits and standing orders, so from now on every time the phone goes it will be trepidation - news about the job or people wondering why I haven't paid them.

I really need the news, so that if I am not getting the job I can start to take appropriate action, visit the citizens advice bureau again, etc, and if I am getting it to start releasing money from the company.

Meanwhile, my accountant has changed his advice about job seeker's allowance - apparently I can claim it after all. I think his previous advice was to discourage me going in and out of benefits frequently between short jobs. But I've been off work fro three months now, so surely hat has to count for something!

In another development, my old agency is asking if I am interested in sewer network modelling with my old client (different department). But it would be permanent work with people that have previously rejected me, so it would be doubly low pay and I can't see it working out. Mrs is dead keen, because it is local and could be an answer to prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment