Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, August 25

Even though the day be laden......

In these difficult times when my days are filled with hassle with jobhunting, dealing with the DWP, and trying to sort out creditors, I have been glad to be reminded of a song which I came across as part of my reader training. I vaguely recall that it comes from the Iona community, so apologies to them if I am breaching copyright by quoting the words below. I can only suggest you buy it from them if it is available.

The song is:

Even though the day be laden
And my task dreary
And my strength small,
This song keeps singing in my head,
For I know that I am Thine
I am part of Thee
Thou art kin to me
And all my times, all my times
Are in thy hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment