Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Saturday, September 12

possible work?

I was called by a former colleague yesterday, who is now working as a contractor (like me) for a firm that claims to be very busy, and asked him if he knew anyone who could help.

This would be flood management work requirig knowledge of ISIS software, but my friend says they would train me.

This is the best news yet. Other times I have tried to get into this field my lack of ISIS experience has counted against me.

The office is 1.5 hours drive away: an awkward distance too far for commuting but too close to warrant getting digs.

My friend, having confirmed my availability, says he will ask the boss to call me next week.

This is my greatest hope for months, so please pray that it wil come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment