Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Thursday, May 20

But on the other hand......

My parents, being wealthy but foolish, have given me £10k to buy a more reliable car for my future commuting. This evolved into 'replace the minibus'. So I have now traded in the minibus and got a Vauxhall Zafira Exclusiv 1.6, 18 months od, 10K miles. Black. With cruise control.

I am beside myself with joy, this being the best car I have ever owned.

My kids are happy too, especially nr 3. NO more embarrasing school drop-offs in a rusty van!

My old ford KA has been deemed pretty much worthless by dealers, who would not include it in the part exchange deal. So I can either scrap it, or keep it until I can afford to fix the power steering and get an MOT on it. THen I can either keep it to teach my kids to drive in the future, or sell it or give it to a worthy cause.

(My l key has decided not to work properly today so sorry for any consequent mispellings)

No comments:

Post a Comment