Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, November 2

New career?

Well the title is stretching it a bit. But the winds of life are carrying me in a new direction. So far most of my career has been in wastewater networks and treatment works, with odd bits of clean water and raw water.

Now I suddenly find myself designing

Reservoir Spillways.
The really good thing is that this will be in a different building. New location (good for the IR35 aspects of my tax situation). New people - new evangelism opportunities. Not that I go Bible-bashing. No-one is attracted by that. But as a Christian in the workplace, by lifestyle, pastoral support, and general conversations you can introduce people gently to the living Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment