Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, July 19

Better news

It seems I may have been mistaken about the 5 points for failure to give details. I had wrongly got it into my head that it was a standard 5 points, and that their lack of mention of points was just that it was standard and that when they talked about endorsing the license, the 5 points were automatic.

I now realise that there is a rnage of 5 to 10 points for the offense. On my oter charge, where there was a range of 3 to 9 points, tey speciifed 3. So the absence of a specified number of points for failing to give details, together with their comment that since it ws a technicality they were only endorsing the license, more likely means they are not giving me any points for it at all.

I shall wait to see what they have put on my license when it comes back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment