Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Thursday, March 29

General Update

So, it is a long time since I have done a proper blog post.

Work has been manic. I have been working on the project which my client will be fined £1million if the project is not completed soon, and my bit of the project has been the axle around which all else turns so everybody has been wanting answers from me NOW. It’s beginning to calm down a bit now as we move from ‘concept’ to ‘definition’.

Family is good. Two kids at university (Oxford and Durham). Two doing A levels, with mixed success. Two at secondary school, bringing home good reports. And one at nursery. Her best friend says she is naughty. She is very bright and intelligent, but does not sit still.

Church. Hmm. This is the big one. I’ll put it in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment