Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, July 4

Quiet

I'm blogging a lot at present because I've not got much on at work.

My one project is waiting for approval to proceed to the next phase.  When it gets approval I will suddenly become very busy and not blog for ages.  Meanwhile, I have asked for more work but they won't give it to me because they know the main project is due to get going again soon.  The one bit of work they did give me was a bit of checking on a colleague's work - but he hasn't given it ot me yet.

Of course, soon, I will find out all the things I should have been doing in this quiet period and will be in trouble for not doing and will have no excuse for not doing but haven't done becasue I can't thin what they are.

So typing into a blog looks marginally better to a passing colleague than lying abck in my chair snoring with my mouth open and dribble running down my cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment