Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, January 8

Game of Thrones

A sudden 'Nr 2' urge takes hold of me and I quick-step to the gents.


Both cubicles occupied!

Move quickly to the adjacent disabled loo. Occupied!

Quick, downstairs to the toilets behind Reception. Full!

The disabled one looks as though it may be free, but I get a random irrational attack of shyness and don’t want to test the door while people are nearby.

Back upstairs, along to the far end of the building where there are three cubicles in the other gents. Full again!

The disabled one there is also busy.

Beginning to panic. Getting seriously uncomfortable.

Down two floors to the basement canteen where the gents has 8 cubicles.... closed for maintenance! (Must be the source of the trouble?)

Back upstairs, resigned to queuing like a girl. Fortunately there is now a free one. Relief!!!

(That’s a total of 18 cubicles that weren’t there for me in my hour of need!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment