Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, October 14

Rustling sheets

My5 year old was very keen to know how much noise travelled between the floors of the house.  She wanted to conduct a series of experiments with me talking form the bottom of the stairs to see if she could hear.  I began to get suspicious when she mentioned crisps (potato chips to you Americans) but then changed the subject quickly.  My suspicions were confirmed when as I was tucking her in the bedclothes rustled.  A quick investigation revealed a packet of crisps, pinched form downstairs. 

She had wanted to know if I would hear her opening the pack in the night. 

One does not have to teach a child to sin!  But it is hard to tell them off while laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment