Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, October 14

General update

Can't post from my office computer anymore, so its only when I chuck the kids off the home machine that I can post, and that doesn't happen often.

Not much happening on my ordination - just waiting for news.

Busy at present preparing for the next time I have to lead a service at Church.  Also busy preparing for the office Carol service, for which the organisation has fallen to me this year since those compete tent to do so have either left or are busy.

I have work until Christmas - who knows after that (the British water industry works on a five year cycle and next year is the quite year for designers like me).

Kids all doing well in their respective educational establishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment