Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, September 24

The latest on my ordination quest

Slowly it's getting there.

Mrs has put her forms in, and is waiting for our Vicar (currently on holiday in Africa for three weeks) to do a reference so that an appointment can be made with the Bishop's Chaplain.

I got my forms ready, but was then advised that my interview with the DDO in 2009 was now out of date and I would have to start the process again from scratch.  So I had a meeting with the 'Vocations Officer' today, which was as I expected a formality.  She gave me the forms to fill in - which I duly swapped on the spot for the ready-completed ones.  She was made up!

So now I will also have to wait for the Vicar's reference to go on to the next stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment