Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, January 22

Feeling small

In my memories of past events I always seem to be small.  I seem to be a minor character in the story.  I seem to be astonishingly naive.  I don't have the basic knowledge that I should have had.  I am a complete klutz in relationships.  I seem like someone drifting through on the current together than someone who is in control of life.  That's in my memories.

Of course now I have everything sorted and I am doing ok.

Or so I think.

In the future will my memories of today remember me as someone small, clueless, incompetent, drifting uselessly by?

And will that be an accurate reflection of what I am, or will it just be that I will inevitably have grown as a person, which is why my past self seems small?

No comments:

Post a Comment