Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, February 25

The divine art of flattening batteries

As part of my wifes therapy I took her to visit the village where we are buying a holiday flat.  She has galen completely in love with the place.  But it was seriously lashing with rain.  We had a picnic sitting in the car, with the windscreen wipers going so that we could see the sea, and of course started so long that we ran the battery flat.  We called the breakdown service.  Chatting with the mechanic I said scoot how end are buying a holiday flat but want to make sure we use local services as much as possible but hadn't planned on starting with a car mechanic.  But he was really friendly and have me his personal number, so that I will be able to call him to get recommendations for local tradesmen.  It felt like God had appointed the meeting and that the flat battery was therefore no accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment