Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, July 9

Bombing the Vicar's garden party

It was the Vicar's garden party.

I only found out because my kids went.

To be honest, whilst we want them to be free and they are only going to be with their Friends in the youth, it still hurts.  Going to church is one thing - its relatively neutral ground.  But his garden party is on his house, using his utensils, his food, his toilets, his chairs.  It hurts to thing of our children fraternising with our worst enemy, when he is the cause of all of the things that cause them distress - such as our desire to move away form the area.

So I have had to work quite hard this evening to silence the voice in my head that tells me to ring the police with a hoax call about a bomb at the Vicarage........

No comments:

Post a Comment