Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Friday, March 16

Leading Worship 9:30 service on 18th

I have to lead the 9:30 service on Sunday. I'm not too worried about leading it in general terms, but it is my first time leading at this church and its not my normal service and so there is always the worry that I will do something tahat upsets one of the regulars. Plus, it is mothers' day and there will be an extra bit to give flowers to all the ladies, and ladies will be asked to do some of the bits to make it a more feminine oriented service. All good stuff, except that i am of the testosterone variety.

I like the way the role is called "Leading Worship" ... so often people think this just means playing the guitar during the songs or running the music group, but really it should be the whole service that is 'worship'.

No comments:

Post a Comment