Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Friday, April 20

Licensing news

Just over a week till my licensing.

The in-house magazine at this office has a social slot, so I put an articel in it about my licensing, the course, etc. This has raised some discusion with colleagues (which is why i put it in).

Of course some cynics say that I should have had a photo of me bashing someone with a giant crucifix.

Others have had more general questions - can you do weddings? Can you do funerals?

But the lad next to me has just had a long chat about faith, proof, healing, tongues (i gave him the spectrum of theological views) etc. So hopefully this will have planted and/or watered enough seed to spring into a living faith in him too. Please pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment