Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, July 18

Google adsense

Shall I sell my soul by putting google adsense on this blog? I have it on amy main non-anonymous 'Reader' blog, which has no one reads and has generated £0.00. It advertises all sorts of dodgy stuff. I also have it on my company website, where it advertises good stuff, and where it has generated $0.32. And that is only because my son tested it on his computer. But nobody looks at that site either.

Yet this blog does actually get one or two people looking at it. So I could put adsense on, and if you all promise to click at least once, I might earn enough to buy a chocolate bar every six months.

On reflection, its not really worth selling your soul for, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment