Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Wednesday, March 19

I have no idea what this is about.

On my way home last night, a car started following me. Immediately he was deliberately tailgating in an aggresive way, and then when the car in front started to pull over to park he shot past me to block my way. He jumped out, fists clenched, and ran angrily towards me.

Like in the movies, I slammed it into reverse and shot back up the road, and he stopped. But then a car came round the blind bend making me stop, and so he started running towards me again. Cornered! I went forwards aagin, hoping to slalom around him and hopefully find some way past the jam ahead, but he got in my way and so I swerved into a convenient side road as he lashed out, kicking the car a I passed. Finding myeslf in a dead end, I parked up, lights off but engine running for a quick getaway. After some time I gingerly went forwards, and finding the road empty sneaked home by the back roads.

I have no idea what all this was about.
I had not overtaken him or anything. If I had, I would have waved apologetically!

I do not know him.

I have never seen him before.

I have never seen his car before.

I can only think he has read my blog and disagrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment