Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, April 14

Need a new client IX

Still no sign of a new client. This is the 8th working day where I have nothing to do. Of course, Mrs has loads of stuff for me to do round the house, babysitting etc, but it doesn't pay the bills.

I have been to the citizens advice bureau, who want me to enter in individual voluntary arrangement with my various creditors. If it comes to it I will have to, but that is to condemn oneself to 6 years minimum financial pain. What I really want is work, to pay my dues accordingly.

Of course, if the leg has gangrene, it must be amputated. And likewise if the Lord wants to separate me from my credit cards that could be a very good thing. But leg amputations and IVAs are both very painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment