Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Thursday, May 13

Frustrations

AARRGGHH

So I was told last week that the start date for my new job had been delayed - they have found a new level of management that needs to approve it.

It should be a formality, but if I know managers they ike to justify their existence by not simpy rubber stamping everything put to them - they ike to make their mark. So if they are given a recommendation "Take this man on".... the chances are they will say 'no'.

So my faith says they will give me the job. Years of expereince, bitterness and cynicism says they wi say 'no'.

I now feel I am back in the same situation I was a year ago, waiting for that phone cal from an employer who has given me positive indiactions but is stringing me along. And that was a year ago, and here i am in the same situation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment