Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Tuesday, February 18

Sticky shirt (sartorially challenged)

My mole bled over my white office shirt.  It had been sore for a few days, and today I must have knocked the top off it. 

So I faced a day of getting funny looks for blood stains all over my back.  I remembered that I had my case for my overnight stay in the cart with a casual shirt for tomorrow.  So I walked to the car park (20 minutes) changed shirt, waited for the shuttle bus (10 minutes) and rode back to the office (10 minutes). 

Sitting in office wearing a dark blue shirt with small white patches that look like I am a careless painter but if you look carefully they are swans in different poses of flight.

So far only one person has given me stick, commenting on my 'unconventional' shirt.  The rest are politely silent.  But I know what they are thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment