Photo credits

The Embalse de Riano in northern Spain. The picture was taken by .... me!

Monday, March 31

Frustrations

Even though mrs ate her meal alone, and told me where to pick her up after, I still had to pay to park and go in to the restaurant, because they rejected her bank card, even though there was plenty of money in the account.   But when they also rejected my card, we started to get worried.  After much hassle it emerged that the problem was worth their card reader, not our cards.

Later I went to buy petrol.  Filed up, went to pay: no card!  Frantic search of pockets and vehicles.  Phone calls to ask places visited in the day.  It's gone.  I had to lane my IDeas and sign all sorts of documents before they let me go to get my wife to pay with her card.

So I have canceled my card and ordered a new one, but it will be an uncomfortable few days waiting for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment